Thursday, May 31, 2012

Writing and Listening..

It has been two years since I started blogging. Thanks to Anjali my friend, who encouraged me to put my thoughts down. She said that it would help me clarify my thoughts when I put it down. On the lighter side I think, she just wanted me to stop boring her with my blabberings :-)) well! it worked.
I had no clue where to start or how to start but I started and now I enjoy putting down my thoughts, feelings, experiences. It brings clarity to my thoughts.. it creates more confusion at times. Now, people have the choice to read or not to read... comment or not to comment with no pressure on them. A big opportunity for me to be quiet and not use every person I meet to share my thoughts with :-))
Last few weeks have been on skype meetings where group of people meet, share, laugh etc etc. Being on skype it is not very easy for me to share my thoughts or come in between when a discussion is going on. It also takes lot of effort to hear what is going on as the audio is not very clear. In the beginning it was frustrating for me but then, I realised that it was an opportunity for me to learn. Without having any thoughts of mine just to listen to other's perspectives was an opportunity.
Now, when I listen my mind is clear of thoughts... trying to absorb what others are saying and sharing. I am learning to be in 'Silence'. Maybe too big a word.. but enjoying the process of writing and listening and less talking :-))

1 comment:

  1. The real prob with attending the meeting on skype is that you miss the tea and snacks

    ReplyDelete