Monday, May 14, 2012

Layers of ME..

Attended a two day workshop on 'Healing our inner world'. I am becoming more and more aware of the baggages I am carrying with me. At times I learn something very jarring about myself and it makes me wonder ..have I been carrying all this with me for so long and not even be aware of it. My thoughts in going for this workshop was to know more about what I was holding on to without the awareness.
It was an interesting workshop where I found myself sharing my thoughts, feelings freely. What made it more meaningful was uncovering some layers which came out through introspection with a small situation.
I liked what one of the facilitators said,' we are like the onion..layers over layers.. takes some time to reach to the core.'
It may be sometime before I am able to change my response to a certain situation but the awareness of the choice I am taking makes a difference. Layers to go before I reach the core ...

No comments:

Post a Comment