Saturday, May 19, 2012

'I can... '

Yesterday before I started a session with forty participants I challenged myself and decided that I wanted to remember all the names of the participants. I just told myself that 'I can remember all the names'. We had done this exercise in a workshop where we were supposed to remember the names of our co-participants. At that time there were seventy of us and most of us did manage to do it. So, this was something which I wanted to test out for myself if I could really do it.
It was amazing for me when I was able to remember every single name and even though they changed their position to confuse me:-) I could get their names correctly. It was 'awesome' as my children would put it.
It helped me to  immediately connect with the audience and I actually felt quite at home and comfortable there.
It was a very enjoyable learning experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment