Thursday, May 31, 2012

Beliefs...

All my actions are coming from a belief. How can I understand the core belief I am working from.
One of my friends shared how she was getting upset with her son, if he did not wash his hands as soon as he came in. What is the belief one may be operating from?
  • Belief with regard to self
  • Belief with regard to others
  • Belief in general
Here, what would be the belief with regard to oneself:
  • I am not efficient when the house is not spic and span
  • I am the only one who knows how to keep the house clean
  • I am not efficient or good enough if I cannot make my child listen to me
Belief with regard to the child:
  • He does not care
  • He does not know how to keep the house clean
Belief in general
  • Children have to be told what to do
hmmmm.... Interesting... thinking...


2 comments: