Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lock you in..

One of my friends had come home with her two year old daughter and we were just talking when her daughter started crying so varsha came over and told my friend,'tell her that thing' i did not know what she wanted her to tell but my friend seemed to know and she just smiled. Varsha kept repeating,'aunty tell her that thing'. I got curious and gave my friend a questioning look, she started laughing and told me that once earlier when varsha was playing at her house she had told her child that she would lock her up in the toilet if she did not listen to her and varsha had a shocked look on her face and that was what she was talking about.
Later in the night when i was casually talking to varsha about that she looked at me and said,'aunty would really not do that would she?'' she was fooling na?'so i asked her how would she feel if i told her that..she thought for a while smiled and said,'you will not say that, you are fooling' and we did not talk anymore about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment