Thursday, March 4, 2010

Problem..no problem

Yesterday when i was talking to varun he suddenly said,'I have a problem'. I said,'ok' and he continued,'I don't know what to do' just a hmm from my side. He said his friend Sanjan wanted to lend him his DS(VIDEO GAME) for playing and he had told him he did not want to take it but his friend was forcing him to take it. He waited for me to respond but i did not say anything, after a pause i just said,'it is very difficult to force someone to do something they don't want to do' maybe it was not necessary but i said it and kept quiet. After a minute he said,' I know what i am going to do i will tell him that i will take it from him when our holidays start and not now'
This conversation ended there..i realised he just needed to tell what was in his mind aloud and he figured out for himself what to do and i just needed to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment