Thursday, February 18, 2010

Love..

When I came into this world,
I was scared and confused,
Everything looked bright in this world Then I saw faces over me,
They smiled looking at me,
Voices said, we are your father and mother,
And you are our sweetheart so do not fear,
We are there for you dear,
I did not know what they meant,
But I know they meant well I never looked back since then,
Have had all the love and affection from them,
And I could not have asked more from them
When I had children of my own,
I held them tight,
Told them I love them,
I will give them all the love I can,
And hope when they grows up and have a family of their own,
They share happiness and love with them,
Because Love is something very strong,
It can make you do things right or wrong,
It can bind or break hearts,
Love grows only when it is shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment