Thursday, January 28, 2010

Small joys in life

My children suddenly came and hugged me, They said, “I love you mommy”
They made me realize, What a fool I had been,
All these days I had not seen
Small things in life give us so much of joy,
This I had to learn from my little joys,
It gives me pleasure to watch them grow,
All the things they do makes me raise my brow,
This joy I get from them, Is nothing I can compare to,
I looked out of the window,
Saw the sun shining bright,
Could hear the birds chirping,
And saw the flowers blooming,
How many days had it been Since I felt the joy at what I was looking,
We get so busy with our lives, We forget the purpose in our lives,
The joy we get from being together,
Smiling and laughing together,
The pleasure of sharing things together,
Can never be forgotten in any kind of weather
I learnt a big lesson today,
To take life as it comes each day,
To take pleasure in small things in life
And to tell my loved ones that I love them everyday.


http://www.onesolution.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment