Monday, June 4, 2012

Just a point of view...

When I tell people about opening a centre.. I get lot of reactions. Some keep quiet, some say, ' It is a very bold step', some say,'Great', some say,' How are you going to manage?' etc. When I hear all this somewhere I start asking myself,' What am I doing? Is there something wrong in what I am doing? Will this work? Am I upto it?' etc.. I start judging myself whether I am really ready for this or not.
Yesterday, I heard one person say that don't waste your time judging yourself. It limits you. He said tell yourself,' It is an interesting point of view. I have this point of view'. Hmmm... I tried this out for myself.
I told myself,' It is an interesting point of view. I have this point of view'. When I kept saying it over and over again to myself the first thing which happened was I started laughing. And I also realised that what I had been thinking about myself was my point of view.
It may seem funny but true that after this exercise I felt lighter as I knew it was not something which I have to worry about so much. This was only my point of view and also gives me a sense that there are possibilities which can be explored.
Of course 'It is an interesting point of view. I have this point of view' :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment