Friday, December 2, 2011

Letting go

Varun has his tests going on. Yesterday after coming back from school he tells me that he has an English test today. Till 7pm I did not see him with any of his books. He followed his routine of eating, watching tv, going down to play.
Even after all this he was reading other things but not English. I just had to understand this. I reminded him that he had a test and his reply was,' I know, I finished studying at school in the free period'. Well! now what?

I checked my thoughts and it struck to me that I think it is better to revise if you get time(my belief).I decided to let go of this belief and keep quiet.

In the morning he gets up and says,' I will freshen up fast and then revise for the test'. He got ready, had time to revise all on his own. (his motivation.. his ways)

My beliefs letting go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment